Mountain Panel Loader 22L
YOUR GRAB-N-GO TRAIL BAG, SIZED FOR EVERYDAY USE ACROSS ANY TERRAIN, BE IT YOSEMITE GRANITE OR NYC PAVEMENT.
We took our bestselling Mountain backpack, MPL30, and created a lighter, faster, and smaller sibling: MPL22. Our mountain fit, features, access, and durability now come in a versatile size that begs to be used on trails and in town.
A smaller lid pocket, a full panel stash pocket, and dual side-utility stretch pockets give you quick exterior access to your gear. A panel-loading design makes internal packing easier and offers access to a suspended hydration/laptop sleeve and two gear pockets. Built with our wildly breathable back panel and eco-friendly solution-dyed textile, MPL22 can take a beating over long hot days outside. Signature harness engineered for active pursuits.
✔️ Lifetime Warranty
✔️ Designed in Bozeman, MT
- Exterior Organization: Lid Pocket with Key Leash, Full Panel Stash Pocket, Side Utility Stretch Pockets
- Internal Organization:Stretch Woven Sleeve (Hydration/Laptop), Opaque Panel Security Pocket, Mesh Panel Pocket
- Top carry handle
- Dual side utility stretch pockets with cutouts for debris exit
- Low profile right and left bladder ports
- Padded and suspended stretch laptop compartment fits 16" MBP
- Removable waist belt for stabilization
- Breathable and abrasion-resistant back panel
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Bias cut panels for improved abrasion resistance or stretch
- Main zipper counter pulls
- 210d HT nylon lining for durability and visibility
- Loop logo patch
- Shell fabric: Balanced woven 420d HT nylon 6 with water repellent finish PU coating
- Lining: 210d HT nylon with PU coating and silicone finish
- Black MPL22 shell fabric is built from solution dyed black,a more eco-friendly textile dyeing process.
- Stretch textile: 4-way mechanical stretch, excellent abrasion resistance, mountain apparel grade quality
- Frame sheet made from lightweight, highly durable 1/4 inch XLPE Foam
- Shoulder pad foam: Zote EV50
- Zippers: YKK #10RC and #8RC with DWR finish
- Volume: 22L
- Weight: 2 lbs*
*With waist belt and sternum strap
- Dimensions: 17.75" x 8.25" x 9.5"
- Hand wash only
- Line dry out of direct sunlight