Element Drop In Pouch
AN RF-WELDED AND BONDED POUCH, DESIGNED FOR LIMITLESS CARRY VERSATILITY IN A WATERPROOF PACKAGE.
Minimalist yet substantial, utilitarian but still elegant; the ELEMENT Drop In is an essential weatherproof tool in your carry arsenal. Backed by 3+ years of internal R&D efforts, EDI is constructed using radio frequency welding and flat bonding techniques. This is made possible by a custom-developed solution-dyed black textile with a TPU laminate and kiss-coated face. Despite its slim appearance, our signature 3D patterning, mobile dividers, and drop-in slots allow EDI to flex to hold a myriad of everyday and travel loadouts: travel essentials to tech items to even camera kits.
EDI is the first product in our emerging ELEMENT line; a line of EVERGOODS performance equipment comprised of advanced technical construction, innovative manufacturing, and premium textiles.
- One internal floating panel creates three unique and flexible organization zones within pouch.
- The internal floating panel's three dividers can be configured in multitude of ways depending on load-out.
- Center divider contains two (2) 4" wide drop-in slots for EDC items and one (1) 1.25" pen/pencil drop-in slot.
- Embossed logo on exterior
EDI is waterproof but not submersible.
A custom-developed solution dyed black 420D HT nylon 6, finished with a white PU laminate on the back and PU kiss-coat on the face.
The external parts showcase the face of the textile, whereas the internal parts are the same textile laminated with the face (black) sides together so that the back (white) sides are exposed.
This minimalist construction process offers streamlined manufacturing and sourcing, and a hi-vis internal build.
Zippers: #8 YKK RCPU
Zipper Line: PU Laminated for weather resistance
Zipper Puller: 420D Black Hypalon
- Weight: 6.85oz
- Dimensions: 13.25" x 8.38" in
- Zipper opening: 10.5"
Pouch can expand to fit various sized items.
11" screen-sized iPads can fit within EDI.
-Hand wash only
- Line dry out of direct sunlight