The sling that changed the way you carry your wallet and other daily essentials. Now updated/upgraded to a larger size from the original version to offer more capacity and flexibility to function more than just your wallet.
Large enough to fit your smartphone and other daily essentials, while still compact enough for those that prefer a lighter carry load and style. A perfect balance of size and function for everyday use in the city to the wilderness, and travels beyond borders.
As with the original version, the front compartment is dome-shaped to give it extra room to fit bulkier items such as your car keys and earphones as an example.
The main compartment can be used as a wallet, with tons of organizational features, with extra storage for your smartphone and travel essentials such as your passport and charging cables.
The shoulder strap can be removed to allow for carry by hand. And with four attach points for the shoulder strap, it can be carried horizontally or vertically as preferred. All the little details in a compact form.
And to further push towards a more sustainable design philosophy, ANNEX CASE II is made using order-made ECOPAK™ EPX fabric, replacing the previous X-Pac® material. The world's first 100% recycled laminated waterproof fabric. And the interior has also been upgraded with our new custom-made ripstop orange camo inner lining.
Dimension (inches / mm): 8.3 x 4.7 x 1.4 / 210 x 120 x 35
Volume (litre): 0.9
Weight: 11 oz / 310 g
- Constructed using order-made ECOPAK™ EPX 100% recycled waterproof fabric
- YKK water repellent zippers
- Can be worn cross-body style, single shoulder or by hand
- Two independent compartments (front is dome-shaped for extra room)
- Main compartment has cash slot x2, zippered slots x2, card slots x8, mesh pocket x2, elastic slots x3, pen holder x1
- FIDLOCK® magnetic slider buckle on shoulder strap
- RFID protected in the main compartment
- Two D-rings on the front panel
- Daisy-chain accent on front panel
- Removable shoulder strap to use it as a travel case