Disruptive WLAN dead spots in your rooms are a thing of the past with the brilliant Sengled Boost. Extend the range and reception quality of your WLAN network quickly and easily by installing additional lamps from the Boost series. This product also offers you extensive lighting functions.
Boost Your Wi-Fi up to 35meters!
Your multi-storey house Wi-Fi problem is solved!
UNPACK, SCREW IN, CONNECT! AND THAT’S IT DONE.
Boost extends your WLAN immediately. Simply screw into the light socket, switch on and choose the WLAN you wish to extend.
Take your new Sengled Boost out of the box.
2. SWITCH OFF – SAFETY FIRST
Safety first. Set the switch supplying power to the light socket into the “OFF” position.
3. INSERT BOOST AND SWITCH ON THE LIGHT
Now screw your new Boost into the light socket and switch on the power to the light.
4. INSTALL THE APP
Start the Boost app on your mobile device and connect to your WLAN router.
5. ENJOY WLAN IN ALL YOUR ROOMS
By skilful positioning of Sengled Boost, your WLAN will cover every room and corner that previously had a poor WLAN signal or no signal at all. Boost remembers your WLAN settings. When you switch Boost off and back on again later, or after a power failure, the connection to your WLAN router re-establishes itself automatically.
- Model number: A01-A60EAE27CL
- Lamp socket: E27
- LED power: 6 watts
- Luminous flux: 550 lumens
- Beam angle: 270 degrees
- Colour temperature: 3,000 Kelvin – warm white
- Colour-rendering index: 80
- Dimmable: yes, using an app, not through external dimmers
- Energy supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Energy consumption: 7.5 watts (average) / 9 watts (maximum, LED light + Wi-Fi)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Humidity: up to 95%, not suitable for environments with water spray or condensation
- Housing colour: neutral white
- Dimensions: height 120 mm, diameter 60 mm
- Weight: approx. 290 g
- Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n in the 2.4 GHz band at up to 300 Mbit/s
- Wi-Fi security: 64/128 Bit WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2
- Wi-Fi encryption: WEP64/WEP128, TKIP, AES
- Wi-Fi transmission power:
- IEEE 802.11b: +20 dBm (max.)
- IEEE 802.11g: +18 dBm (max.)
- IEEE 802.11n: +15 dBm (max.)