Radmo is an ultra-durable (last for years), mount for mobile, mini-tablet and GPS devices that fits right into your car’s CD player, effortlessly.
Radmo’s unique design is like no other mount available in the market.
Radmo literally takes seconds to assemble with no need for any tools.
It’s 100% adjustable for any phone size up to mini-tablets.
- Keeps the windshield clear and non-obstructed for the driver and passengers
- Does not sit on the dashboard where the airbags are located
- Positioned for optimal visibility
- Radmo allows you to charge your device while driving
Radmo requires no tools to assemble.
Simply adjust the handles to your device size and screw in the arms for a perfect fit.
It’s just a quick insert and release from the CD slot and your CD player is still usable and completely unaffected.
1. How do I assemble Radmo?
Radmo is very easy to assemble. No tools are required. Just adjust the handles to your phone's size.
2. How do I install Radmo in my vehicle?
No installation needed. Just slide Radmo into the CD slot and slip your phone into it, both will fit perfectly.
3. Does Radmo fit all mobile phone models?
Yes. Radmo fits all kinds of mobile phone models.
The Radmo Classic fit devices up to 12 mm thickness.
The Radmo Dual fit devices up to 16 mm thickness.
Please note: Devices bigger than five Inches / 12.7 centimeters, can be mounted only in Vertical position in the Radmo Classic.
The Radmo Dual accommodates devices in both vertical and horizontal positions.
4. What GPS / Tablet devices are Radmo suitable for?
Radmo for GPS/Mini-Tablet can fit most GPS and Mini-Tablet devices, up to Eight Inches / 20.3 centimeters (iPad Mini size) and palm size electronic devices (up to 12oz / 340g).
5. Does Radmo effect the ability to play CD’s?
No. Radmo does not interfere with your CD player’s operation.
You can play a disk while Radmo is mounting.
Your CD player is still usable and completely unaffected.
While replacing a disk, It’s just a quick insert and release from the CD slot.
6. What is the grip range of the clamp?
For the Radmo Classic :Five Inches / 12.7 centimeters.
For the Radmo Dual/Mini Tablet/GPS : Eight Inches / 20.3 centimeters.
7. Is Radmo water proof?
8. How much weight will it support?
340 gr. / 12 oz. (Modern smartphones weigh 5 oz. on average).
9. Can I charge the Smartphone while using Radmo?
Yes. It also does not interfere with the earphone jack.
If you're using iPhone 5 or 6, place the phone to the right instead in the middle of the base.
* Please make sure your CD slot is accessible.
In case there is a small protrusion above the CD slot you'll need the L shaped arms (as of the Radmo Dual/Twin/Mini Tablet) which places the phone 2 cm away from the dashboard.
Radmo doesn't fit a curved or hidden CD slot.