The world’s first USB-C 3.1 Gen2 multifunction stand with Superspeed+ data transmission upgraded to 10Gbps. Compatible with MacBook Pro 16″ / MacBook Pro 15″(2017 and later) / MacBook Pro 13″(2020) / MacBook Air(2020).
• The First USB-C 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps Stand
• SuperSpeed+ USB3.1 Gen2 10Gbps Transfer
• Upgrade to 4K 60Hz Video Output
• Built-in SD4.0/UHS-II Card Reader
• Storage Drawer
• Gigabit-Speed Ethernet
• Crafted from Aluminum
• Made in Taiwan
• Connector : USB-C (cable length 31.5″ / 80cm)
• Interface outside : USB-C Power Delivery (up to 100W) x 1 / USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (up to 10Gb/s) x 1 / USB-A 3.1 Gen2 (up to 10Gb/s) x 2 / SD card slot (UHS-II) x 1 / Micro SD card slot (UHS-II) x 1
• Interface inside : 4K HDMI (up to 60Hz) x 1 / Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Mbps) x 1
• Chipset : VL822 (USB Hub), VL102-Q4(PD Controller), PS186(Video Processor), GL3231S(SD Card), RTL8153B(Ethernet)
• Dimension : 20.8″(L) × 8.8″(W) × 2.5″(H) / 530(L) × 225(W) × 66(H)mm
• Keyboard Stowing Capacity : 16.5″(L) × 8.2″(W) × 1.6″(H) / 420(L) × 210(W) × 40(H)mm
• Weight : 2.9lbs / 1.3kg
• Bearing : 33lbs / 15kg
• Material : Aluminum, Steel, Plastic(ABS)
• Includes : ProBASE Gen2 Stand x 1 / Side Drawer x 1
• Made in Taiwan
• Full function with 3840×2160 at 60Hz : MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017 and later), MacBook Pro 16-inch, iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd/4th Generation)
• Full function with 1080p at 60Hz or 3840 by 2160 at 30Hz : MacBook Air (2018 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
1: 20.8″(530mm) | 2: 18.4″(468mm) | 3: 1.7″(43mm) | 4: 8.8″(225mm) | 5: 2.5″(65mm) | 6: Cable length 31.5″(800mm)
1: ProBASE Gen2 | 2: User’s Guide | 3: Side Drawer
Can I use a Windows 10 laptop on this stand?
Yes, it supports Windows laptop with full function USB-C(Thunderbolt 3) port.
Can it support a USB-C monitor?
No, the ProBASE Gen2 supports HDMI monitor only.
Will it work with the iPad Pro?
The functions will work with iPad Pro, but ProBASE Gen2 required a USB-C power charger (like the 61W or 96W MacBook Pro’s charger) to provide power to the USB ports on it.
Is it compatible with MacBook Air 2018?
Yes, ProBASE Gen2 is compatible with MacBook Air 2018.
Will a Mac mini fit underneath?
Yes, new Mac mini 2018 could fit underneath the ProBASE Gen2.
Can I use my USB3.0 laptop with ProBASE Gen2?
No, it is designed only for USB-C laptops.
If I plug a 100W PD charger into the PD port, will it still pass-through charge my MacBook Pro with 100W?
No, it will deduct 15W keeping for all devices consumption on ProBASE Gen2. So you will get 100 – 15 = 85W charging on your MacBook Pro.
Does it have Thunderbolt 3 port or only USB-C (they look same but have different spec)?
It supports USB3.1 Gen2 with 10Gbps max speed.
Does this come with a USB-C cable?
Yes, the cable is attached with the stand.
USB Type-C Stand
Made for MacBook Pro
3 x USB3.1 Gen2 Ports
4K 60Hz HDMI Output
UHS-II Card Reader
The First USB-C 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps Stand
With just “one” USB-C port connection, now you can get all USB devices with max 10Gbps speed to your MacBook Pro. ProBASE Gen2 provides total 3 USB ports, 4K at 60Hz HDMI port, UHS-II SD/MicroSD slot, 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and 100W pass-through PD charging port supporting newest MacBook Pro 16”.
SuperSpeed+ USB3.1 Gen2 10Gbps Transfer
2X transfer speed than Gen1, total 3 USB3.1 Gen2 ports: USB-A x2 + USB-C x1 with up to 10Gbps transfer speed. Support M.2 NVME SSD and all other USB devices.
Upgrade to 4K 60Hz Video Output
2X video refresh rate, mirror or extend the display of your laptop in up to 4Kx2K 60Hz*, enjoy a crystal and smooth visual feast by plugging a HDMI cable into the bottom of ProBASE Gen2.
*DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode is required for running 4K at 60Hz (including 15″ MacBook Pro 2017 or later, 16″ MacBook Pro 2019)
Built-in SD4.0/UHS-II Card Reader
ProBASE Gen2 supports SD/MicroSD two of the most frequently used memory cards, you’ll be able to benefit from where always a card reader is sitting in front of you.
*Dual cards can work simultaneously.
Crafted from Aluminum
The ProBASE Gen2 Aluminum Monitor Stand provides a sturdy solution and well-designed load bearing construction for elevating your displays. The Sleek appearance is perfectly fit your minimalist style.
Newest Pass-through Charging ability
Plug your MacBook’s USB-C power charger into the ProBASE, you can Pass-through charge your laptop with up to 100W power delivery while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data on ProBASE. Support other USB-C chargers with PD3.0/PD2.0 protocol.
*PD port does not support video/data.
*Max output to your laptop will deduct 15W keeping for all devices consumption on ProBASE Gen2.
It’s time to tidy up your workspace. Put your most frequently used items such as FlashDrive, external HDDs, memory cards and some little stationery within convenient reach.
Instant Gigabit-Speed Ethernet Connectivity
Enables you to add an instant network interface to your USB-C laptop. Fast Gigabit-Speed Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps provides sufficient bandwidth for common home or small office data transfer needs. Transferring large video, audio, and graphics files through Ethernet port is more reliable than the wireless network.
Control it all like magic
In a careful selection of products, we bring together tech gears and gadgets of the highest standard, surrounding ourselves with fewer but better stuff. We are dedicated to products that are durable, designed to last .Read More