Sleek. Chic. Techy. Popular with fashionistas, modern design lovers and likely some international spies. But we can neither confirm nor deny that.• Secure grip so you can text with one hand
• Snap better photos, and watch videos hands-free
• Functions as a convenient stand
• Repositionable and sticks to most devices and cases
• Dimensions: 39.74 mm diameter x 7 mm H and 24.25 mm H expanded
• STICKS BEST TO SMOOTH HARD CASES.
• Will NOT stick to SILICONE, HIGHLY TEXTURED CASES, and many SOFT cases.
• Disc included for sticking directly to glass-backed phones.
Before PopSockets Grips, There Were Buttons
In 2010, our founder was looking for a way to stop his earbud cord from getting tangled, and he achieved this by gluing two buttons to the back of his phone and wrapping the earbud cord around the buttons. As ugly as the buttons were, they worked. In the course of improving on the idea, he developed about 60 different prototypes, making the buttons expand and collapse via an accordion mechanism, so that they could function as both a stand and a grip. In 2012, Barnett launched a KickStarter campaign for an iPhone case that would have two PopSockets grips integrated into the case. In addition to getting successfully funded, the KickStarter campaign enabled Barnett to show the world his dancing prowess.
Two years later, in 2014, Barnett launched the business out of his garage in Boulder, Colorado, and has subsequently sold over 40 million PopSockets grips around the world.
What's A PopSockets Grip?
Wireless Charging Compatible