- Available in 2 liter and 8 liter capacities
- Waterproof (IPX7 rated)
- Hypalon handle + carabiner loop
- Flat bottom design—stands up when packed
- Waterproof IPX7 rating
- Roll-top closure
- Fully welded construction
- Clear vertical stripe for viewing contents when closed
- Hypalon handle with integrated carabiner loop
- D ring tether point on roll-top
- Flat bottom design that stands up when packed
- Ultralight construction
Volume: 2 Liters
Weight: 1.13 oz (32g)
Flat Dimensions: 12.75 x 10.75in (32.4 x 27.3cm)
Full Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.25 x 3.25in (24.1 x 13.3 x 8.3cm)
8 LITER BAG
Volume: 8 Liters
Weight: 2.29 oz (65g)
Flat Dimensions: 19 x 14.38in (48.3 x 36.5cm)
Full Dimensions: 16 x 8.5 x 5.5in (40.6 x 21.6 x 14cm)
- Waterproof 70D ripstop nylon
- Proprietary welded construction
- Transparent TPU welded window
- Hypalon™ Rolltop Closure
They are IPX7 waterproof rating when roll-top is properly secured. Submersible to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Are the drybags seam sealed?
The drybags have a welded construction that is more dependable and durable than seam sealing.
How do the drybags close?
Simply roll the top three or more times and buckle the two ends of the rolltop together.
Yes, this product is warrantied for 1 year. Drybags in and out of warranty are eligible for repairs.
IPX7 waterproof rating when roll-top is properly secured. Submersible to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Welded seams and lightweight material keep the total bag weight under 32g for the 2 liter bag and 65g for the 8 liter bag.
Unique side viewing window allows for quick identification of Dry Bag contents.