Bellroy Transit Backpack Plus 38L | Large Laptop Travel Backpack
*You must add the Market Tote into cart. We are not able to add back the free gift if you missed this step* Promos are not stackable
Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks
Full of features
GEARED FOR TRAVEL
Separate access to your laptop, liquids and travel documents means you can breeze through airport security without any rummaging.
STRAP YOURSELF IN
A removable sternum strap and hideaway waist belt help distribute loads evenly, so you don’t feel weighed down on-the-go.
The side zip pockets are big enough to hide away a water bottle (or two cans of beans, which is how our designers test capacity.)
We put a lot of focus on the back of the bag, creating an ergonomic contoured shape with breathable padding, for comfortable all-day carry.
With more room than its little sibling, the Transit Backpack Plus holds enough for a long weekend away, or a busy day around town.
FROM THE DESIGNER
“The compression straps built into this are super handy for travel, from fixing a jacket in place to working as a magazine slip.”
This bag features durable, water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled materials, and premium, environmentally certified leather.
This thoughtfully designed travel backpack is loaded with organization and easy access, to keep your business trip or long weekend adventure moving smoothly.
• Meets carry-on size restrictions
• Quick access 15” laptop compartment for easy airport checks
• External-access pockets invisibly store a passport, wallet, water bottle and more
• Flat mesh pocket keeps folded shirts crisp
• Front pocket with key clip
• Soft-lined sunglasses pocket
• Padded shoulder straps and breathable, contoured back panel for all-day comfort
• Removable sternum strap and hideaway waist belt help distribute the load
• Internal compression straps to help reduce bulk and keep things in place
Bellroy products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.