where can you take it?
We’ve designed this bag to be unrestrictive. No clutter on the outside, no extreme pocketing on the inside. So you can translate it, adapt it, write it as you wish.
A material difference
Hardware that was custom-designed in our Bells Beach lab, specialist fabric developed in Korea, environmentally certified leather sourced from the Netherlands... We dug deep to give Apex the best.
there's more to discover
A top-loader upon first glance, this backpack unravels (and re-ravels) completely, with a clever combination of magnets and zips – giving you full control over your access.
From the designer
“This is the bag I always dreamed of creating. It’s essentially our version of a concept car – the culmination of 10 years of design learning, distilled into one bag that works in a multitude of environments.”
The Apex Backpack unites 10 years of design insights with progressive patterning and material craftsmanship – for those who push boundaries, and want to carry a bag that does the same.
• An intentionally uncluttered design allows Apex to blend and adapt to multiple tasks and environments.
• Access to your daily essentials without much unzipping, unclipping or unpacking is our number one design rule.
• Stretch pockets keep valuables out of the crush zone – but snap flat when not in use. Because you control this bag. Not the other way around.
• Magnet buttons and dual-access zips provide exceptional access and lay-flat packability.
• We position our pockets in a ‘toolbelt’ around the sides of the bag, to leave plenty of space in the center for everything else to fall where it falls.
• The adjustable sternum strap is subtle enough to clip on, or remain off, and not affect your ‘look’.
• We like to include the easy wins that will help you avoid any fumbles. A key clip is one of those.
• Apex is adjustable for various shapes and sizes. It’s pictured here on someone who’s an even 6-foot (184 cm).
This bag features our specially developed recycled Baida Nylon and premium, environmentally certified leather.