PILOT YOUR ANAFI DRONE WITH FREEFLIGHT 6
NEW AND INTUITIVE PILOTING APPLICATION, FREEFLIGHT 6
Once you’ve downloaded FreeFlight 6, you’re ready to experience the thrill of flying ANAFI!
FreeFlight 6 offers a smooth and intuitive flight experience thanks to its modernized interface. The homepage displays a user-friendly tile layout that provides easy access to your profile, the media gallery, the In-app shop and other exciting features.
Customize your account by adding a photo and your personal details. You can also check out all your flight stats and data.
THE ERGONOMIC PILOTING INTERFACE
FreeFlight 6 is the indispensable flight application for ANAFI drone pilots. The app promotes ease of use and offers a wide range of flight solutions, adaptable to your level of expertise, whether you’re a novice drone pilot or an experienced photographer.
FreeFlight 6 and Parrot Skycontroller 3, the ultra-compact long-range controller for ANAFI, were designed simultaneously. As a result, the two interact ergonomically, enabling pilots to adapt settings in a few taps.
SHOOT AMAZING AERIAL SELFIES USING SMARTDRONIES
Take automatic drone videos using state-of-the-art A.I. integrated in ANAFI and its dedicated app. FreeFlight 6 introduces the ultimate SmartDronie, Dolly Zoom, an exceptional vertigo effect never seen before in drone technology.
Record magnificent automatic videos:
- Dolly Zoom keeps your subject the same size while the background zooms in-and-out to defy perspective.
- Boomerang follows a trajectory of the same name, moving ANAFI from front to back, maintaining you at the center.
- Tornado spirals ANAFI from bottom to top keeping you in the center of the video at all times.
- Orbit* spins ANAFI horizontally around you.
- Parabola* flies ANAFI from your front to your back following a bow trajectory.
*Only available in the Follow Me piloting mode
TAKE INCREDIBLE LANDSCAPE VIDEOS USING CINESHOTS
With CineShots you can make automatic beautiful landscape videos.
- 360°: ANAFI spins 360°, shooting your surroundings in one smooth video.
- Reveal: ANAFI moves forward filming the ground, gradually lifting its camera to reveal the landscape on the horizon.
- Epic: ANAFI gradually flies away at a distance of 60 metres, putting the landscape in perspective.
- Rise: ANAFI rises with the camera facing the ground and gradually turning towards the horizon, ending with a panorama revealing the backdrop.
LET YOUR CREATIVITY RUN WILD
Check out the five video modes to shoot remarkable footage.
- The Standard mode creates an optimized video format in which you can select one of the different resolutions available.
- The Slow-Motion mode is an automatic recording with an on-the-spot slow-motion result, ideal for sport or action based footage.
- The Hyperlapse mode instantly accelerates videos to capture a sunset, a sunrise or clouds passing by.
- The Cinema mode records videos in 4K Cinema DCI resolution with 4096x2160 pixels and a 17:9 aspect ratio. A must-have for professionals in film and video production.
- The High Frame Rate mode is for professionals; it has a higher frame rate for post-production treatment.
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
For you photo enthusiasts we have two spectacular photo modes:
- Single is perfect for shooting simple, high quality individual photographs in JPEG or Adobe DNG/RAW.
- Timer takes the ultimate dronie without using the controller. It’s magic!
BREATHTAKING PROFESSIONAL CAMERA SETTINGS
ANAFI and FreeFlight 6 are a photographer’s dream. Discover cutting-edge technology that combines top of the range imaging features with an outstanding aerial vantage point.
Photography experts can go from automatic to pro mode, accessing professional settings such as shutter speed, white balance, exposure and the ISO range. You can also choose between different color profiles such as the P-LOG mode.
FRAMING ASSISTANT – PRECISE TRACKING
With the intelligent piloting modes that use A.I. make sure you’re always in the heart of the action.
- Cameraman: This framing assistant allows you to automatically frame your subject, whilst maintaining control of ANAFI’s movements.
- Follow Me - GPS & visual tracking: Make sure you’re always in the heart of the action. Thanks to patented visual recognition technology paired with the position of your smartphone, ANAFI can film you horizontally and vertically without you having to touch the controls.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Explore the world using incredible automated flights. Exploit ANAFI’s full potential and amaze your friends with the spectacular videos.
- Touch&Fly: You can explore your surroundings without piloting your drone, by simply pointing to positions on the screen of your smart device.
- Flight Plan: Plan your flight route on the map, then sit back and enjoy the scenery as ANAFI takes off for an automatic flight.
- POI*: Create a Point of Interest by pressing down on a specific point on the map. You can then fly around this point, enabling you to catch this area from all angles.
*Available in Touch&Fly or Flight Plan
SHARE INSTANTLY ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Take a look at all your media at a tap of a finger. Download photos and videos of all your exciting outings directly on to your smart device. The dedicated gallery contains all your media, from where you can share it instantly on your social networks.
TOP OF THE RANGE SAFETY FEATURES
Parrot wants you to enjoy an optimum flight experience with ANAFI and that includes having a peace of mind when piloting this high-tech drone. This is why FreeFlight 6 contains features such as Geofence and Smart RTH.
- Geofence: Geofence is a virtual barrier that you define preventing the drone from flying out of a designated zone, ideal for drone novices. You can limit both the radius and altitude of the perimeter. If you try and exceed the imposed limits, the drone automatically resists and stays static.
- Smart RTH: With the Smart RTH (return to takeoff point) feature, if ANAFI drone ever loses connection or if the battery life is low, it automatically returns to your current location. ANAFI calculates the duration of the return journey, so it always comes back in time.