Best For: Travel, hiking, and daily use
Free deliverFits most cell phones, passports, and GPS devices.
HDPE locking bars
Contains materials that meet Bluesign® criteria
- Convenient front access to important or frequently accessed items
- Utilizes locking bars to trap sternum strap hardware for a secure attachment
- Fits cell phones, GPS devices, wallets, passports and snacks
- Powermesh elastic front pocket for instant access
- Installs on the right or left shoulder strap
- Made from Bluesign® approved fabric
Fits most cell phones, passports, and GPS devices.
Tested devices: Garmin inReach, iPhone 13/14 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S22+, and Pixel 6 Pro
Dimensions: 7 x 4 x 2in (17.78 x 10.2 x 5.08cm)
- Bluesign approved®420D nylon outer with PU coating for waterproofing
- YKK® zipper
- Nylon powermesh exterior pocket
- High-cycle hook and loop installation
- Breathable spacer mesh back panel
All backpacks that have a sternum strap, included our packable bags.
How do I attach to a backpack strap?
The Speed Stash is fast and simple to install, we suggest wrapping it as tightly as possible to allow the locking bars to engage and eliminate slipping. Please refer to below demo video.
Will the Speed Stash fit my phone?
Yes, the Speed Stash fits most cell phones, even larger ones. Please refer to dimensions.
Does this product have a warranty?
Yes, this product is warrantied for 3 years.
Easily attach to any backpack with a sternum strap. Quick attachment and removal.
Quickly access your most frequently used equipment and small essentials.
Built to carry your phone, passport, boarding passes, GPS, snacks, and more.
SPEED STASH ATTACHMENT
Position Speed Stash over backpack strap and feed sternum strap through one of the multiple exits.
Wrap the breathable wings around the shoulder strap and secure with the hook + loop closure.
Locking bars trap sternum strap hardware in place for a secure attachment, even when the sternum strap is unbuckled.