Standard Version: The bag slings from left shoulder to access the pockets on-body.
Mirror Version: The bag slings from right shoulder to access the pockets on-body.
- volume: 24L
- weight: 2.8lbs (1270g)
- dimensions: 18 x 7 x 11.5in (46x20x29cm)
Fit + Ergonomics
- Integrated harness for streamlined excellent fit
- Contoured shoulder straps and back panel
- Durable, extremely breathable monofilament back panel construction
- Asymmetrical laptop pocket allows body contour for comfortable device carry
- Easy on body access to contents
- Pocket layout works in vertical and horizontal positions
- Top and side carry handles
- Low profile right and left bladder ports
- Internal stretch pocket for folders or books
- Fully padded laptop compartment fits most 15" devices and smaller 17" devices (double layered foam at bottom)
- Removable, adjustable sternum strap
- Key leash
- Bias cut panels for improved abrasion resistance or stretch
- Differentially cut shoulder straps for natural curve
- Main zipper counter pulls
- 420d HT nylon lining for durability and visibility
- Aluminum side stay for sturdy side carry
- Shell fabric: Custom developed 840d ballistic nylon 6 balanced woven with durable water repellent finish
- Lining: 420d HT nylon with PU coating
- Shoulder pad foam: Zote EV50
- Frame Sheet: HDPE
- Aluminum side stay: 7075 grade
- Zippers: YKK #10RC and #8RC with DWR finish
- Hand wash only
- Line dry out of direct sunlight
Exclusive to Evergoods, they custom-made a balanced woven textile, which takes the ruggedness of Ballistic 840D Nylon 6 and pairs it with the sleek woven standards of our CIVIC line. Twisted yarn for increased tensile strength. Dustproof and easy to clean. Improved abrasion-resistance. Same streamlined aesthetic.
They replaced their standard foam with a new two-layer construction of 3D spacer mesh and abrasion-resistant 50D monofilament woven. The back panel is durable, doesn't pill, won't abrade clothing, and is wildly breathable.
MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE
To color their products, most big brands add dyes after the fabric has been developed. For this evolution of the CPL, their solution dyed their custom textile at the polymer stage in the beginning of the supply chain, which uses far fewer resources and produces a longer lasting product. Saves water. Saves electricity. Adds color fade resistance.
Superior fit resulting from our 3d patterning rides high for active carry and with their asymmetrical laptop patterning CPL24 is exceptionally comfortable even with a laptop inside.
EXTERIOR TOP POCKET
Quick, easy access to smaller items and key leash without setting the bag down. Uses volume above the shoulders and does not interfere with main compartment. Keeps more fragile items up high, above the main load.
EXTERIOR FRONT PANEL POCKET
Vertical zipper allows a larger opening than horizontal or diagonal openings. Vertical orientation allows side access while wearing or from the ground. Internal drop-in pocket for phone-sized items (wallet, passport, etc). Contents stay contained when panel pocket zipper is closed. Zippered mesh pocket for smaller items (change, receipts, batteries, etc). Pen slot holds multiple pens. Small volume accommodates flat items like: notebook or field guide, maps, tickets/boarding passes, etc.
PADDED + SUSPENDED LT COMPARTMENT
Internal padded sleeve is fully suspended on all sides with Velcro strap to protect devices up to 17” MBP. Also has corner cutouts to allow for expansion and escape of debris. Sleeve can be used to separate computer, tablet, documents, etc. Asymmetrical profile of overall compartment allows laptop to be held securely in the lower portion without compromising contour fit around the back and shoulders. Accommodates a hydration bladder which can hang from the small loop provided.
UTILITY WEBBING LOOPS
Two vertical rows of webbing at the top of main interior allow you to clip or stow small items like keys, pens, folding knives or attach an aftermarket organization pouch or panel.
LOW PRO BLADDER PORTS
Right and left shoulder ports have no velcro, no elastic, and no moving parts. Easy to use and will not break over time.
EV50 SHOULDER STRAPS FROM ZOTEFOAMS
Zote uses Nitrogen gas in a high pressure process to create foams with small and highly uniform pore size and consistent bubble distribution throughout the material. This yields a pure EVA foam with extremely even density and long lasting compression resistance.
YKK ZIPPERS WITH DWR FINISH
The RC (Racquet coil) zipper from YKK is specially designed for luggage applications where resistance to abrasion is a must. This zipper was precision engineered to meet the toughest performance requirements.
All EVERGOODS backpacks use RC series zippers treated with a DWR finish to repel water without changing the cycling resistance for easy access.