Full of features
ALL ABOUT ACCESS
The Shingleback zipper opens this sling up wide, giving you fumble-free access when pulling out your camera or swapping lenses.
Padded popout dividers flex to fit a variety of camera and lens setups, and can be quickly adjusted on-the-fly. Without any noisy fasteners.
The sling format hugs your body, and self compresses around your gear, for a look that’s more everyday bag and less hardcore photographer.
The quick-slide buckle lets you loosen the strap, swing the bag around and pull out a lens, then swing it back and tighten it. All with a camera already in-hand.
"Shooting on location, this sling has become the latest staple in the arsenal. Extra batteries, filters and lenses are never too far away. It's big enough to load up with the items I'd usually have an assistant carry, but small enough to not get in the way of shooting."
- Tim Harris, professional photographer and videographer
External: 215 x 360 x 120mm
Internal: 190 x 270 x 100mm
Max. lens length (vertical): 175mm
Max. lens length (horizontal): 230mm
With its slim shape, versatility and easy one-handed access, this sling keeps you nimble on photoshoots and everyday adventures.
• Self-compressing gussets adapt to your load, and keep the bag slim Shingleback double-ended zipper creates ultra-wide opening
• Adjustable padded dividers fit a variety of camera/lens setups
• Quick-access front zip pocket, with key clip and lens cap storage
• Soft-lined mesh zip pocket with designated storage for 3 batteries
• Stretch slip pockets at each end fit SD card cases and more
• Fully padded body for extra protection
• Detachable, ambidextrous padded shoulder strap
• Quick Slide buckle for one handed strap adjustment
• Can be worn front or back
• Detachable tripod carry straps with integrated anchor loops
• Water-resistant zippers
• Durable, water-resistant ripstop fabric
• Leather-free construction
• Backed by our 3-year warranty
Bellroy products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.