FlowTip Milk Jug
Pickup available at ecoSky, Kuala Lumpur (Appointments Required)
Usually ready in 24 hours
FlowTip Milk Jug
ecoSky, Kuala Lumpur (Appointments Required)
Lot 10, Level 3, No. 972, Batu 6 1/2, Jalan Ipoh,
51200 KUALA LUMPUR KUL
• Capacity: 450ml / 15oz
• Ergonomic & Heat Resistant Handle: The only latte art milk jug on the market with a comfortable moulded handle. The heat resistant handle makes this jug uniquely suited for use on a stovetop. Compatible with all stovetop types.
• 304 Stainless Steel: Durable, easy to clean, FDA and EU Regulations approved.
Note: An induction diffuser may be needed if the stove type cannot detect small pots. A diffuser plate may be needed for stability on some gas stoves.
• Smooth Neck: The smooth neck creates a superior even flow of milk when pouring.
• Tangent Spout: The spout edges are tangent to the walls of the jug.
• Sharp Tip: Only the very end of the tip is sharp, allowing nice fine details when pouring slowly at the end of a pattern without disturbing the flow of ripples in the early stages of the pour.
• Dishwasher Safe
• Patented: The FlowTip jug is trademarked and patented.
• The FlowTip Jug is not microwave safe as it is made of Stainless steel.
Package includes: One 450ml /15 oz Latte Art Milk Jug with heat resistant handle, One small cleaning brush
THREE UNIQUE FEATURES
The only latte art pouring jug featuring a comfortable ergonomic heat-resistant handle.
Designed to make it easy for beginners and ultra detailed for the pros.
Warm up your milk without a steam wand or large espresso machine, thanks to the heat resistant handle.
FLOWTIP VS STANDARD
The ergonomic and heat resistant handle allows you to use the jug directly on a stove to warm up your milk. You won't need a steam wand or separate pot for heating the milk at home. This makes the FlowTip Jug the perfect companion for our NanoFoamer.
All day comfort at the cafe. This ergonomic heat resistant handle makes the long hours of working with hot steamed milk a little easier on the hands.
The smooth neck ensures a very even flow of milk during the pour. This gets the latte art started just right.
The tangent edges of the spout gives the milk all the room it needs for dreamy ripples as it flows unobstructed from side to side.
Sharp, only at the very tip. This means you can created very fine details at the end of your pattern without compromising your ripples earlier on.
Compatible with all stovetop types.
An induction diffuser may be required if the induction stove cannot detect such a small pot. A diffuser may also be necessary for stability on a gas stove.
Cool, comfortable handle.
Super comfortable and always cool handle.
KEEP IT CLEAN
We include a free mini cleaning brush to help remove any milk residue at the bottom of the jug.
The FlowTip Latte Art Jug makes learning latte art easier and offers the control and detail needed for the pros.